How do you claim a bonus?
In order to claim a new bonus, simply follow these easy steps:
For a video tutorial on how to claim a bonus, click the link below:
Why do we offer bonuses?
- At PartyCasino, we believe you deserve more for your money. Bonuses allow us to provide you with a more enjoyable experience by helping your deposit go even further.
- When you receive a bonus on top of your regular deposit, you’ll be able to play for longer and enjoy even more of our great range of games without spending any extra.
- Any winnings you earn by virtue of your bonus are yours to keep, but you will have to meet certain key terms before you withdraw them. These usually involve placing a certain amount of bets.
How do bonuses work?
- Every now and then, we may issue a bonus on the house to say “thank you for playing with us”, but more typically, you will need to make a deposit to activate your bonus.
- Bonuses are normally issued in a percentage amount on top of your deposit. For example, if you claimed a 50% up to £100 bonus, you’d need to deposit 200 € to receive 100 € extra.
- When you claim a bonus, your deposit amount and the bonus funds are combined in your account. Naturally, this increases your overall balance, giving you more funds to play with.
- You should be aware that some bonuses may only be available on a certain game, while all bonuses have wagering requirements that must be met before any winnings can be withdrawn.
- These requirements mean that you must wager the total bonus amount plus the value of your deposit 35x within a pre-determined number of days.
- Once you have completed the wagering requirements associated with your bonus, you are free to use or withdraw both your initial deposit and any winnings accrued as you wish.
Are bonuses right for you?
Before accepting a new bonus, you should consider the following points:
- Wagering requirements. As explained above, every game you play (barring restricted games) will contribute towards your bonus's wagering requirements. However, some games will contribute a lower wagering percentage than others, as illustrated in the following table:
Type Of Game Wager Percent Contribution Slots / Games 100% Video Poker / Roulette / Table and Live Games 20% Blackjack 10%
- Your bonus will also be subject to a time period during which the wagering requirements must be cleared. If the wagering requirements are not met within this time frame, your bonus and any associated winnings may be removed from your account.
- Restricted games. While working towards clearing your bonus, the following games will not count towards your points total: Bonus Pair Blackjack, Single Deck Blackjack, Keno (all variations - Keno, Lucky Keno, Safe Cracker Keno, Golden Scarab Keno), Final Score World Cup, Tens or Better (all variations - Tens or Better, Tens Or Better 25 Hands, Tens Or Better 5 Hand), Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Triple Card Poker, Let it Ride Poker, Red Dog, Craps, Craps Classic, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Blood Suckers.
- Maximum bets. The maximum bet sizes that will be counted towards meeting your wagering requirements are 5 € for any single slot game or 50 € on any other valid game type. Any points earned by bets larger than these amounts will be annulled.
Bonuses: The key facts
Always remember to check the following key points before deciding to accept a new bonus:
Bonus code – what code do I need to enter?
Minimum deposit – do I need to deposit above a certain amount?
Maximum bonus amount – what is the biggest bonus amount I can claim?
Wagering requirements – how much do I have to play before I can withdraw?
Qualifying period – how long do I have to complete my wagering requirements?
Restricted games – are there games that do not count towards my points total?
Maximum bet – what is the maximum eligible wager I can play on any game?
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Where do I see what bonuses I can claim?
Your available bonuses are located in the ‘My Bonuses’ section of your account page.
How do I enter a bonus code?
Usually, the code for the bonus you wish to claim will automatically appear on the deposit page when you click ‘Claim Now’. If this is not the case, you can enter it manually in the ‘Bonus Code’ field.
Where can I see the key terms?
We believe in complete transparency here at PartyCasino. That’s why you’ll always be able to see the key terms of your bonus on our Promotions page, with full Terms and Conditions listed below.
Where can I see the wagering requirements?
Any wagering requirements will always be listed in the key terms of your bonus as well as the full Terms and Conditions and the Significant Terms footer below the bonus’s image banner.
How can I track my wagering?
Once you have claimed your bonus, you can monitor your outstanding wagering requirements by visiting the ‘My Bonuses’ page and keeping an eye on the progress bar under ‘My Active Bonuses’
When can I withdraw my deposit?
While you are free to withdraw the value of your deposit at any point, doing so before you have completed your wagering requirements will result in your bonus and any winnings being removed.
What happens if I win?
Congratulations! Providing you manage to complete the wagering requirements of your bonus in the specified time period, any winnings you earn as a result of your bonus are yours to keep.
How much can I bet using a bonus?
Due to the restrictions placed on wagering requirements, the maximum amount you can bet on any single slot game or round is 5 €. This limit is increased to 50 € for all other valid game types.